- A £500 non-fundable holding deposit is to be paid in order to secure your chosen property. Once this is paid further viewings on the property will be postponed for 72 hours. Once paid you will be required to submit all relevant information in order to start the referencing process.
- The deposit is only refundable if the landlord withdraws from the transaction or you withdraw before referencing begins.
- Please note the £500 deposit will be deducted from your final balance that will be due prior to moving into the address
On Completion of references
- One months rent in advance
- Security deposit of 6 x the agreed weekly rent
- Admin fees of £240 per adult
- Check out fee (priced based on size of the property)
- Tenancy renewal fee £180 (inclusive of VAT @20%)
- Tenancy changeover £240 (inclusive of VAT @20%) per adult
- Guarantors referencing fee £120 (inclusive of VAT @ 20%) per person
We require funds to be cleared in our account at least 48 hours prior to the move in date. We accept BAC (providing a receipt), online transfers & debit/credit card payments
We are members of the tenacy deposit scheme (TDS) which is a government authorised deposit protection scheme to hold and protect a tenants deposit for the duration of the tenancy