1 bed for Sale
Royal Victor Place , Old Ford Road£450,000
- Delightful urban oasis where you can watch boats, NOT cars.
- Secure low-rise development with own gated parking and enclosed bike shed.
- South-facing balcony and dual aspect views.
- Fabulous views over Hertford Union Canal and beyond
- LONDON PIED-A-TERRE.
- Fabulous commuter location enjoying many cycleways.
- ZONE 2 tube travel, various buses, City Airport, HS1, motorways
GUIDE PRICE £450,000-£475,000 This flexible space is perfect for those working from home and will even take a grand piano. You may be a writer, a pianist, or simply wish to relax whilst watching the boats, whether they be pleasure or working boats go by. You will not be alone in your interests in this small purpose built community on Crown Estate Land (hence the name Royal Victor Place). Opposite is a pickle factory, converted long ago into a gym, low rise work units allowing excellent views to Canary Wharf with Mile End Park in between and, to the right, a warehouse which was previously a flour warehouse, now a wedding venue. On Sundays you may wish to visit Columbia Road Flower Market, or on the weekend you might meet with friends for breakfast or lunch in Victoria Park or, a short walk past the lake and its inspiring wildlife, visit a range of niche shops and restaurants in Victoria Park Village.